My Blogs of Cool Stuff starts here -- See labels on sidebar 4 more

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Scale Modelling













Since moving to the Rural areas of Kwazulu Natal I had lots of time on my hands and starting doing 1/35th scale modelling. Mostly WW2 Military armor and figures. It is fun to assemble these kits, but even more so when you create an environment to depict a moment in time ie displaying the models in a diorama setting!
The most visited websites are www.armorama.com, www.rlm.at, www.track-link.net, www.missing-lynx.com, www.scalemodelindex.com where you will find most of the great sites with great dioramas
I have added an example to give you an idea what I mean!
This one is from one of the sites mentioned; with a scrathbuild boat, water made from resin, houses also scrathbuild etc.
I will post future tips on some of these methods to create great stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails