My Blogs of Cool Stuff starts here -- See labels on sidebar 4 more

Monday, March 2, 2009

Modzilla Firefox



I used Internet Explorer since I started surfing but had so much problems included viruses and other nasty thingamajigs that I switch over to Mozilla Firefox! One feature I like about Firefox is the 'Open Link in New Tab' which means you keep all your groopings that you are looking for / at under one window but in different tabs! ie you use Google to look for photos of the latest Atlantis Hotel Dubai and you get thousands of links so all you do is open each in its own tab to check out. When you do not find what you are looking for simply close that tab and look at the next one. Great Stuff!

Firefox has x10 new add-ons galore!
http://www.lordspaceman.co.za/?p=801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails